Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I know some words...


I know how to say all the important things: basketball, ball, shoe, nose, no, please, and more.


Not "mom" or "dad." I don't need to call them by name since they do everything I say anyways. Ha!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Owen, you are SOOOO cute!

Ami Dee said...

"Shoe...please...more. These are some of the most useful words. You can rearrange the order and (because you are adorable) you can get more and more shoes. I, personally, love shoes. Grownups are quite maleable when you use "please", so you should soon have lots of shoes! "Nose"...not so useful. I can't wait to see you. I have some cute shoes for you that Papa Warren made.

Ami Dee said...

"Shoe...please...more. These are some of the most useful words. You can rearrange the order and (because you are adorable) you can get more and more shoes. I, personally, love shoes. Grownups are quite maleable when you use "please", so you should soon have lots of shoes! "Nose"...not so useful. I can't wait to see you. I have some cute shoes for you that Papa Warren made.