I am a huge golf fan. Seriously. I like to push my little table up to the TV so I can watch up close. And when someone missed a putt, here I am reacting. Watch out golf world, I'll be coming out soon.
I played a round of "golf" with Owen on July 4 and I can attest to his unbridled enthusiasm for the game. Right now he is perfecting his swing (working on avoiding hitting his own head and others' ankles). So far, no one seems to mind that he is using a larger-than-regulation-size ball. I think I will look for a putting set...
1 comment:
I played a round of "golf" with Owen on July 4 and I can attest to his unbridled enthusiasm for the game. Right now he is perfecting his swing (working on avoiding hitting his own head and others' ankles). So far, no one seems to mind that he is using a larger-than-regulation-size ball. I think I will look for a putting set...
Post a Comment