Everyone keeps asking what kind of baby I am. Clearly, I am perfect but some people have asked for more details so here you go:1. I now sleep most of the way through the night. I feed once at 10 or 11 and then not again until 4 AM.
2. When I go to sleep at night, I do it almost immediately. I just like to be swaddled up in my blanket (thank you Jesse and Phil), put in my nice basket (thank you Team Grace), and then listen to my mobile. Sometimes I fuss a little when the mobiles stops, but mom or dad just have to come in and start it again and jiggle my basket and then I am fine.

3. I am adorable. I am starting to smile at people and sometimes I make a fishy face back at them.
4. Even my crying is cute. My lower lip trembles and I make Baby-Sad-Face.
I have tried to keep my wonderfulness under wraps, for fear that there would be mobs demanding permission to clone me, but I can remain silent no longer. The people deserve to know the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment