As my fans well know, I am a professional league baby who has somehow been placed in the care of amateur parents. Seriously, they seem to have no idea what they are doing. I spent all weekend being "fussy."Yeah, because I had terrible, unnoticed diaper rash, asshats.
Anyway, here is a photo of how my dog Kyla responded to my cries for help. I was crying my heart out and she quietly growled and then stuck her head under a pillow. Thanks.

Also, here is a link for video of the geniuses trying to wake me up for a feeding because they read an article saying that they should put me on a schedule. Didn't anyone ever tell them "don't wake a sleeping baby?"
1 comment:
Owen, we are big fans of the videos here at our house. See if you can get your parents to make more. Ari and I miss you, and watching you over the internet is almost like being there. Plus it is the only way that we can ensure you are still safe, since we all know that your parents are just making it up as they go along. (It's like they have never even been parents before, I don't know how you stand it.)
Post a Comment