I went to my doctor's appointment this week and found out that I am now 11 pounds,11 ounces and 22 inches long. This puts me right in the 50th percentile for both. Though my head size is in the 60th percentile. Yet another early indicator of my genius. Also, I had to get 4 shots! I do not know why my parents are continuing their campaign of torture but I will continue to resist. Do not let them destroy any video evidence! I will need it all for the congressional hearings.
As a side note, my mom is right now trying to find dates for my aunt Becca on Craigslist. Check out the ad in the personals section. The title of the post is Date My Sister. There are several good candidates and a lot of weirdos. So far the weirdoiest guy was the one who managed to use the phrase "epicurean pretension" in his response. Wow! Somebody owns a word-of-the-week calendar, or just needs to be shot. Not sure which one.
No comments:
Post a Comment