Here I am with Giraffe in my pack-n-play. I would be happy to spend hours at a time just looking at him, but my parents seem to want to hang out with me too.
Owen, how long do you think they will fall for the, "I'm so cute playing with my toys" trick. In 15 or 20 years you just won't be so cute any more. You are going to have to figure out another gig soon. In the mean time, live it up. One day they won't wait on you hand and foot anymore, or make videos of you laying on your back and think it is cute.
1 comment:
Owen, how long do you think they will fall for the, "I'm so cute playing with my toys" trick. In 15 or 20 years you just won't be so cute any more. You are going to have to figure out another gig soon.
In the mean time, live it up. One day they won't wait on you hand and foot anymore, or make videos of you laying on your back and think it is cute.
Post a Comment