


On Friday I had my Bris at Grandpa Tom's house. Everyone was there! Here I am with Grandpa Warren and aunt Julia. And here is uncle Mitch and aunt Sarah talking about me. And here is daddy holding me in the chair of Elijah.
The party was going great for a while; there was drinking and singing and lots of people cooing over me, but then everything went terribly wrong. Though, on the bright side, I did get to have a little wine myself, so oh well. I just hope we don't have to have another one of these for a long time.

2 comments:
This is so freakin' cute! Argh!
I couldn't even talk when I was a tiny baby, and Owen is already blogging. They grow up so fast... so fast...
Yes, I type my blog on my dad's Blackberry, It is the perfect sized keyboard for me.
Post a Comment