Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hello World!!!


Hello, I am baby Owen Keith Tribbett and as a child of two nerds, I have decided to start a blog. This way, my adoring fans from around the world can stay updated.

Here I am, fresh out of the oven. If you look very closely, you can see what gender I am. I weighed 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. My mom was in labor starting midnight the night before, went to the hospital at 10 am on Thursday, and I came out at 9:51 pm. My dad says that I arrived in the bottom of the 9th, so he was able to pay attention to most of the game. I can't wait to get to see a Rockies game now that I am here.

Speaking of my dad, he is my new best friend. He cuddles me constantly and calls me Buddy. He is already talking about taking me fishing in Montana in the spring.

My mom says that she is feeling great. She is sore, but can walk around and will soon be resuming construction on my house. For those of you in Denver, feel free to come over anytime on October 20th to say hello, and pitch in on painting our living room before the hardwood floors get installed.

So far I like cuddling, pacifiers, being swaddled (thank you Smartest Baby on the Block) and staring at people. I do NOT like being undressed and I hate baths.

I already love all my grandparents (Sheila, Tom, Sue, Dee, and Warren) and my aunts and uncles (Sarah, Ari, Becca, Mitch, and Elizabeth). I can't wait to tell you more about my days, that is if my mom can keep finding time to type up my notes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the cutest family!! I can already see Owen fishing in Montana, too cute! I can't wait to spend more time with you baby Owen!

Coni Sanders said...

Nerds Unite!!! From one nerd family to another - you guys make very cute baby nerds!!


Coni