Monday, October 15, 2007

My First Walk


Mom and Dad took me on a walk outside today. It was beautiful weather. I am so happy to be living in Colorado in the fall.

Here you can see my mom and me. She says that she is posting this picture because people will want to see me in my stroller, but I know that she really is just showing off how happy she is to be wearing real pants for the first time in months.

Also, I am not sure if you know this, but my Hebrew name is Alon, which means oak tree. My parents picked this name because my grandpa's name was Deryl, which means tree. My grandpa was a really great guy who was a lot like a tree; he was strong, quiet, and always reaching out to the world. I am sad that I did not get to meet him but here are some pictures of me with the trees.

I will be having a Bris on Friday morning, and everyone is welcome to join my family. For details, call my mom or dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Aunt Judith finally found your blog. I may be slow with the new technology but Mitchell is mistaken and clearly, as the son of 2 nerds, you have special talents.

You are adorable; I am glad your Dad is willing to share Monkey (he always was a sweet boy). Great Grandpa Tribbett is thrilled you have joined us, has seen your picture and can't wait to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Nice pants Kate! Is there a zipper and everything? Fancy. I can't wait to start hanging out with you Owen!
Love,
Erin E